- Quick setup means it goes from closed to ready for use in less than a minute
- Tent pops straight up to provide a spacious living area for up to 2 people
- Patented canopy zipper system allows for easy conversion between a rooftop tent and a spacious cargo carrier
- Release both ends to open as a rooftop tent or, when it’s converted to a cargo carrier, open one side to easily access gear
- Easy-to-install mounting brackets securely lock the tent to your vehicle, feature a torque limiter, and take half the time to install compared to traditional mounting systems
- Insulated roof helps control the temperature inside the tent and reduce noise
- Weather-resistant, durable and breathable canopy adds extra protection and comfort
- Includes a telescoping ladder that attaches to either side for easy access
- Includes a foam mattress with removable cover for added comfort
- Tent weighs approximately 175 lbs.
Imported.Designed to fit on most vehicles with roof racks. The general rule of thumb is to make sure that your rack has a Dynamic Weight Capacity of at least the weight of the tent. This is the weight that the rack can physically carry while the vehicle is in motion. However, you should check your manufacturer’s roof rack system to ensure it will support the weight of the tent.
208 lbs. 14.4 oz.
87.5 x 58.03 x 14.01 inches
84.25 x 55.11 x 43 inches
81 x 51 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Welded aluminum substructure
260 g cotton and polyester coated to a waterproof rating of 3,000 mm
Hardshell: 5 mm ABS with UV inhibitors and color fade inhibitors; lower shell: combines ABS/welded aluminum substructure with felt-lined honeycomb Thule Tepui Tec polypropylene panels